Blog Archive

Wednesday 26 September 2018

War in the desert

Normally I dont post the older games, instead just create a page with a link on the side menu. This one is for Eugene to enjoy. This was a 20mm Rapid-Fire game that we played at the Hobbies fair  on the 04 of August 2012. I thought I would post this for Eugene as he is busy working on his 15mm Africa Korp and Desert rats. We had both built substantial 20mm desert armies just before we decided to convert to 15mm, most of these figures were sold off to pay for the 15mm figures and vehicles. However we went into mid war Europe and haven't revisited north Africa until now. I have fallen behind a bit and am yet to start purchasing and preparing for North Africa. 

Some Mattilda II's with dazzle camo and a Crusader taking on some Panzer III's
 Battle at the station

Eugenes South African artillery 
 A different view of my British tanks engaging the German forces


 The oasis




  I can't remember who won the battle, I know my Crusaders were wiped out without 
causing any damage, which was sad as they looked so good on the field
German infantry advancing 
 British Artillary HQ
Germans taking the station

1 comment: